Send me an email or leave a note with the title and short description of a video game that doesn't exist.
Once a week, I will draw pretend box art for your pretend game. It'll be fun. Maybe.

March 15, 2010

Got A Great Video Game Idea?

Well, I can't help you.

But I can draw your fake video game's box art!

Email Me or leave a note here with the title and a short description of your best and/or worst non-existing video game. We can make such questionable decisions together.

I'll be posting the weekly box art every Saturday so hurry up and gimme your stuff.

2 comments:

Ike said...

The world would be a better place if "Zombie Reagan Jihad" had a fake box cover. The concept is pretty self-explanatory. :)

Anonymous said...

This could use some box art. Like old school mega man style.

http://onemorelevel.com/game/robot_wants_kitty

Post a Comment